SC-2030 Charge Controller with Temperature Sensor
Bogart Engineering's charge controller is the perfect match for the world famous TriMetric Battery Monitor.
- Includes a 25-foot communication cable to connect to the TM-2030 TriMetric battery monitor
- Includes a temperature sensor to allow the SC-2030 to respond to varying temperatures ensuring your battery is charging properly at all times
High efficiency charging at lower cost than MPPT chargers – but for good efficiency must be used only with 12V or 24V (about 17 or 35 Vpp-max power point) solar panels. Other type panels require a more expensive MPPT type charger for high efficiency.
● For 12 or 24 V battery systems: AGM, Gel or Liquid Electrolyte batteries
● Up to 31 amps maximum solar current. Charger will reduce output if panel current exceeds 31 amps
● Small size: 3 x 5-1/4 x 2-3/4 inches (7.6 X 13.3 X 7 cm)
● Easy programming for charging your batteries: In most cases entering all data is accomplished by selecting the appropriate charging profile for your type of batteries and then entering your battery capacity